1. It’s either hot or cold
2. My bed is extremely comfortable
3. I don’t clean it very often (other than washing my blanket/sheets)
4. Entertainment system is boss
5. I have an old futon that’s really wearing out
6. The light switch on my ceiling fan broke so I have to turn the lightbulb in order for their to be light
7. I bought a lamp so I wouldn’t have to deal with the turning of the bulb
8. One of my walls is covered in CDs
9. I have a framed picture of Mila kunis
10. I have a stolen handicapped parking sign on my wall as well
i wanna be one of those people who does yoga at sunrise and drinks water out of mason jars filled with berries and twigs and shit
yeah that’s what i meant
and in that moment, everyone’s heart broke
Grip her booty, her thighs,and her titties grip all that shit
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
This actually makes sense
your move america
an emotional roller coaster from start to finish
anxiety in one picture